• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Files avoiding the nest

Vinyldog

Using Flexiprint basic HP edition - I find the Nesting option is not available on certain files. I have five small jpegs to print. Two of them will nest, but Nest is not available for the other three. They will not nest as a group of five, nor will any two of the three nest with each other. These are all small 8x10inch images.
Maybe I should be seeking guidance from the place I purchased the printer, but not sure this qualifies as tech support.
I went to YouTube but found no solution.

Blackfire

Nesting

I have notice this problem also wish I had a fix for you it has driven me crazy.
Another pet peeve is when you nest it wants to shove everything right to the edge

Chad

Nesting

I have found when using the Mutoh version that all the files needed to have the same profiles with the same options selected before you nested or i would have the same problem.

Vinyldog

according to the nesting instructional video on YouTube, Flexi will not LET you print the nested files too close to the edge. But then he also keeps relentlessly reiterating how "simple" it is to operate.
I did go into each job and make sure they had the same profile chosen. And I tried ripping each of them.
I guess I’ll just position them manually. Because this program is, SO EASY TO OPERATE!

when we nest more than two ( have done up to 7) click on the first one and hold down the shift key and click on the last one you want when they are all blue right click for nest
hope that helps

Vinyldog

when we nest more than two ( have done up to 7) click on the first one and hold down the shift key and click on the last one you want when they are all blue right click for nest
hope that helps

that is also what I have done in the past, but with this group only two of the five will nest. The choice isn't active on the others. They refuse to even nest with each other. It was not a huge problem to place them manually. Just irritating.

Like when you’re trying to write a reply on 101 and then suddenly some letters don’t want to work and you have to type them two or three times before they finally appear.

Using Flexiprint basic HP edition - I find the Nesting option is not available on certain files. I have five small jpegs to print. Two of them will nest, but Nest is not available for the other three. They will not nest as a group of five, nor will any two of the three nest with each other. These are all small 8x10inch images.
Maybe I should be seeking guidance from the place I purchased the printer, but not sure this qualifies as tech support.
I went to YouTube but found no solution.

Not a HP Tech Support question but a Flexi Tech Support Question.