• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Filter Forge Plugin for Photoshop

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
As many of you know, I have been busy creating seamless tiles for signs, wraps and many other uses in wide format printing. Much of what I have been using to do this with is a fairly new application named Filter Forge.

Filter Forge is both a high-end plugin for Adobe Photoshop and a stand-alone application that gives you the power to create your own filters without any programming knowledge at all. Filters include seamless textures, visual effects, distortions, patterns, backgrounds, frames, and more.

The key features of Filter Forge include the filter editor and a free online library of user-created filters. You can access the library directly from the user interface of Filter Forge. Currently the library contains more than 4000 filters.

All filters are adjustable and editable, seamlessly tiled, resolution-independent, and support real-world HDRI lighting.

If you are using Digital Juice, Alien Skin or other image effect creation software, take a look at this product. It is an extremely effective solution for many of the needs of today's digital printer. I recommend the application highly. For your convenience there is a banner ad on the left column of most pages to reach their website. If you like what you see and decide to buy a license, Signs 101 receives a commission on your purchase ... but only if you get to their website by clicking on our banner.

iSign

Thanks Fred, I'm downloading the trial right now.

By the way, I've noticed most, or all of your other banner ads open a new window. Your new filter Forge banner takes users away from your site.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks Fred, I'm downloading the trial right now.

By the way, I've noticed most, or all of your other banner ads open a new window. Your new filter Forge banner takes users away from your site.

Thank you for pointing that out. I'll fix it post haste.

If you have questions during the trial ... shoot them over.