• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Final Wrap Before Christmas

HulkSmash

Well this month has been a long streatch. We've done 13 vehicles, and finishing the rest after christmas.. Here's the last one.. leaving the shop early today :clapping::clapping:

speedmedia

Looks pretty good, see a few things but one question.

Why is the tag line white with a black outline over a white background? Contrast 101? Just curious.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks,
Kurt

HulkSmash

Looks pretty good, see a few things but one question.

Why is the tag line white with a black outline over a white background? Contrast 101? Just curious.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks,
Kurt

They're huge on keeping the logo and tag line constant.
Customers 101 :(

heyskull

Have you used wrap material on what is basically flat panels?
I realise there are dome fixings on the panels but to be quite honest I have found that wrap material doesn't stay put on them anyway.
Just seem bit excessive using wrap material.

Great design.....
How does a plumber have his vehicle off the road at this time of year? In the UK you can't get hold of a plumber because of the bad weather here. Everyone wants their heating repaired.

SC

HulkSmash

Have you used wrap material on what is basically flat panels?
I realise there are dome fixings on the panels but to be quite honest I have found that wrap material doesn't stay put on them anyway.
Just seem bit excessive using wrap material.

Great design.....
How does a plumber have his vehicle off the road at this time of year? In the UK you can't get hold of a plumber because of the bad weather here. Everyone wants their heating repaired.

SC

1. For vehicles we only use 3M Control Tac - no matter what the situation.
It's not excessive.. it's quality.

2. It was brand new. so we got it and just wrapped it. We also did several of his vans doing more of his box trucks later.

fmg

very very very nice. Happy holidays!
Can't help but notice the banner in the background on the wall.
Why do so many wrap companies use that Bleeding cowboy typeface? It don't do any justice to the wrap industry at all.
Fellers comes to mind!
Just an observation that's all.