• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Finally a S101 member cradle tool video. :)

gnatt66

With all the recent Big Squeegee vids, I felt it necessary to do one to show how great the cradle tool is as well. It's half the money of the regular BS and works great!....

I used it today to mount 10 double sided coros in no time at all...(well except stopping to upload this..heh).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkCKa4M8UXU

S

scarface

Nice Nice!

Hey, Do you have a method for trimming up the prints to mount onto coro?

I seem to have to have issues lining it up to be even all around because i make the print 1/4" smaller than the sign but the excess vinyl is in the way for lining it up good.

Thanks!

Tim Aucoin

:thumb: Great job! I'm still waiting for a good cradle app to make my next video! You threw me for a second there with the piece on the left... didn't realize you had it cut already!!! :doh::doh:

gnatt66

Nice Nice!

Hey, Do you have a method for trimming up the prints to mount onto coro?

I seem to have to have issues lining it up to be even all around because i make the print 1/4" smaller than the sign but the excess vinyl is in the way for lining it up good.

Thanks!

make it 1" smaller than the sign...WAY easier and doesnt change anything, imo. no need to crowd anything important to the edge. way more forgiving too with a reasonable border. mounting like that will stretch the print as much as 1/8th...