• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Finally Got My Channel Letters Up!

grafixemporium

Pretty exciting! Now we are redoing all the windows... getting rid of the yellow and focusing on the green/white. Will post some more pics when it's all finished.

Attachments

• DSCF1759.jpg
    DSCF1759.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCF1761.jpg
    DSCF1761.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCF1776.jpg
    DSCF1776.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCF1778.jpg
    DSCF1778.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 102

grafixemporium

Nope... just a print shop here. My buddy at 4DSignWorx took good care of me. All our customers who need lighted signs, channel letters and monuments get sent straight to them. They do great work.

luggnut

i already commented about your storefront on the bass boat thread.. but again i gotta say i am jealous. i'm in the process of putting up some lighted boxes on my new storefront ... but the channel letters look great!!!! and the neon on the screaming t's does too.

signgal

Makes you look like a BIG company where a customer can feel "safe" but the green emphasis keeps the edgy feel. Really nice!

grafxxx

that looks really nice. you should over lay the logo with some colored reflective,to put on your truck

Nice job on the rear reflectors, it adds to the sign. What green did you use? What's the light source? I'm guessing LED's because of the ".com"

Nice looking sign!

grafixemporium

Yeah, it's LED. There are a few shadows we need to address... but overall, I'm happy with how bright they came out. I understand the energy usage is like a fraction of neon, so that's worth it.

The green is 3M translucent lime green 368C.

I'm really happy with the way the silhouette backplate turned out. Originally we were going to reverse light the silhouette plus the lighted channel letters, but that got expensive pretty quick.

Thanks for the good words. I'm glad everyone likes it. I was nervous about breaking away from our "grafix emporium" name and going head on into the GFX Wraps branding... but I think it's going to help us grow. It's short, simple, memorable and eye catching.