• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Finally made a sign for myself

Z SIGNS

After 20 years of making signs I finally decided to make a sign for my own shop.
Never wanted one because our business does not come from walk ins.
We moved into an old industrial part of the city and wanted to have a sign that went with the era of the building.

And oh yeah after twenty years I still forgot to mirror the arrow so I wound up with an extra arrow.

Attachments

• arrow in shop.jpg
    arrow in shop.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 116
  • arrow outside.jpg
    arrow outside.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 89
  • arrow supports.jpg
    arrow supports.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 101_1310.jpg
    101_1310.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 113

Z SIGNS

VERY cool. What are you doing over the door?
Awning over the door made out of sign off cuts.
Windows made out of sign extrusion and polycarb.
Rest of facade made out of off cuts also.
The door bell is our way of going green.
It's a rope and pulley attached to a clapper inside that strikes a big aluminum letter suspended from the ceiling.
A 3' 3/8" alum letter O suspended with fishing line makes a wicked gong.

Attachments

• 100_1306.jpg
    100_1306.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_1304.jpg
    100_1304.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20110426_151723.jpg
    IMG_20110426_151723.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 75

Jillbeans

I really like that arrow.
:)
Totally understand the mirroring thing. Have to explain it to every client I ever have who wants an arrow on a sign.
Love...Jill

Craig Sjoquist

Looks great although not much of a arrow pointing , but your front looks awesome & it fits in nicely.
Like the door & address also.
& I see they have to board up windows up there to keep the unwanted out in a empty building also

Mosh

Nice neighborhood....BTW your windows should be set back into the brick(top pic), you are going to have water problems....