• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Finally!

HaroldDesign

Some of you will recall making suggestions on my band's CD & website art that I've been working on. The CD is Finally released, and the art and site directly reflect many of the suggestions from the fine people who contribute to this forum. The site will have the CD art to download soon, but I've been too busy. Anyway - thanks everyone, and keep suggestions coming!
:thankyou:
http://www.alinebetween.com

bigwebman

Band sounds great Caleb, website loads fast, and looks good. As time goes on, I am sure with your talent you will really make it shine. How did the release party go? Sounds like a blast. Too bad I'm in Michigan, or I would go check you guys out.
Keep on rockin'................

HaroldDesign

Thanks guys! The release party went great. Lots of people, and made enough money to cover all CD expenses, a feast of food, Two barrels of beer (that did not last long at all), pay two other bands and have some left over.
The site needs a lot, but it works for now... it's an ongoing process.
Where are you in Michigan? We plan on tying some gigs into fishing and camping trips over the summer - ya never know!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Although it's not my cup of tea..... the various instruments sound like good musicians playing them. You guys sound tight and seem to have a way of making it sound very smooth throughout your transitions.

:thumb:

bigwebman

Caleb, I am in the lower part of Michigan, just west of Ann Arbor, and east of Jackson.
Not too far off of I-94. Let me know if you guys come out this way, I would come and check you out!