• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Financing needed for bucket truck

ams

I am ready to buy my second bucket truck and need financing resources, who did you use? Last time I paid in full right out on my truck, but now I need to finance and can't go through a regular bank. Are there any companies that are niche for the sign industry?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Why cant you go through a regular bank? How much are you trying to spend? 10k or 200k? What's your credit score?

If your credit isnt good and your financial situation is rough, get a cheap truck or rent buckets until you can afford one.

rydods

Member for quite some time.
Ally Bank is good we've used them for several vehicle loans. Also, like Jburns mentioned, local Credit union.

Megagrafix

President
I am ready to buy my second bucket truck and need financing resources, who did you use? Last time I paid in full right out on my truck, but now I need to finance and can't go through a regular bank. Are there any companies that are niche for the sign industry?
CIT Direct Capital.

The bank or credit union is the old way of doing business for something like this. There are 100’s of lease/loan companies that will use your last three months bank statements (1st page) only. Three pages of your statements and an application form. They look at your cash flow.
Geneva Capital is one of the sorts. Send them everything they need the first time and you will have an answer in a very short time. Good luck.
Let us know what you decide to do and how it turns out.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
I've never understood why people use financing companies. Is it just easier to do? My local bank has always been easy to work with, and they offer much better rates. It also feeds your local economy and has brought me a decent amount of business in return. OP, maybe try another bank? If a bank doesn't understand the sign business, they may be reluctant to loan money.