• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Find crop marks freeze on now processing

Superior7

Hoping someone knows what the hell is going on...Using a Roland Sol-Jet SC 540 Pro II with Versa Works software...loading a print with laminate and crop marks to cut around...get it loaded...start Auto Align on printer...printer registers first 2 crop marks with no issue and starts to feed back to find the third....as soon as it gets to the third crop mark it stops and the screen just says NOW PROCESSING and there is a strange electrical whining noise. Up til now no issues. I've tried a hard reset of machine and the same thing happens. Is this something major or is there a quick fix. PLEASE HELP

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Yep, have to do this from time to time here too. We use a Mimaki plotter/cutter but it doesn't give an error the same way. Just doesn't find the reg marks.