• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Find my Font isn't helping me

LUV DEM TIGERS

I posted last week but I just know some of the experts on here missed it because I have never stumped them. I need both fonts.

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 131

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Don't know what it's called but I see it everywhere on shirts and all manner of craft stuff. Take a walk through Hobby Lobby and about half of the items on display with some sort of text are using this ridiculous script. It should be easy to find and right next to it will no doubt be whatever type face 'FALL' is set.

JHeard

I've seen both, or at least close, on dafont.com - go to category "Handwritten" - type the text in the preview box. It shouldn't be very difficult to find one similar.

Renee351

I have "Find my Font" as well and know that it isn't good at identifying these types of handwritten style fonts. Does anyone know of a program that does?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Yeah visit Fontspace.com and there's a hundred similar script fonts like this.