Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Find my Font isn't helping me

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by LUV DEM TIGERS, Oct 8, 2018.

1. LUV DEM TIGERS

LUV DEM TIGERS Member

Jun 13, 2008
    Irmo, SC
    I posted last week but I just know some of the experts on here missed it because I have never stumped them. I need both fonts.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. bob

bob Major Contributor

Nov 4, 2005
    earth
    Don't know what it's called but I see it everywhere on shirts and all manner of craft stuff. Take a walk through Hobby Lobby and about half of the items on display with some sort of text are using this ridiculous script. It should be easy to find and right next to it will no doubt be whatever type face 'FALL' is set.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JHeard

JHeard Member

Oct 18, 2017
    Georgia
    I've seen both, or at least close, on dafont.com - go to category "Handwritten" - type the text in the preview box. It shouldn't be very difficult to find one similar.

4. Renee351

Renee351 New Member

Oct 2, 2018
    Minnesota
    I have "Find my Font" as well and know that it isn't good at identifying these types of handwritten style fonts. Does anyone know of a program that does?

5. eahicks

eahicks Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks

Apr 17, 2012
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    Yeah visit Fontspace.com and there's a hundred similar script fonts like this.