• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions finding logo creator

pinkiss

So to cut to the chase recently found really well done vector logo design - its basically animal shape but whoever made it did it perfectly for plotting cutting has over 60 pieces to weed.as made t shirt for myself and with right color combination it looks amazing, my idea would be to weak it a bit and maybe incorporate my own company name into it or use as main logo with few tweaks.

Now one of the hurdles i see that another company is using same design for their apparelel-hats etc with different tweaks to it so i wouldn't be in direct competition by any chance since only starting and they are US based where im EU.

Now main question is i could easily knock it off as dunno how i found it but it was pitch perfect made without need to convert it etc,and go on without any care, but wanting to do right how would i go finding original creator and buying it off to use for my needs, as tried google reverse image search and found two shops that either make t-shirts and hats, id like to avoid places like stuttershock etc and find original person who made it.

Any advise appreciated.