• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FINE Y Bi Calibration on Mimaki JV33

dedi

Hello, I am dedi from indonesia, and also new here
i want to ask something about FINE Y Bi Calibration on Mimaki JV33, I'd rather confused about how to determined the correct value for this calibration.
after we print the pattern of this calibration, we need to input the value, but there is no number or sign (+ / -) to start where I have to start calculate the correct value for that calibration. So i confused to choose the correct value. Only line that overlapping, but no sign (+) or (-) like on the Y Bi calibration.
if any have explanation how to determined the correct value for FINE Y Bi calibration, please tell me through this forum or email me at : ded_saminkjkt@yahoo.com

thank you

dedi

Matt-Tastic

I've never bothered with the Fine Y on a JV33. you read it the same as on the JV3, however. If the dotted line is to the left of the solid line, increase the value. If it is to the right, lower the value.

If you are using a magnifier that reflects the pattern (i use a cheap magnifier from RadioShack), reverse the instructions above (because your magnifier is reflecting the pattern, right is left and left is right)