• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Finecut 8, CS6, and you

JoeBoomer

Hi Team!

I'm using Illustrator CS6 on my Windows 7 (64bit) machine. I have tried installing FineCut8, but it does not show up in Illustrator. (P.s. works fine on my MAC)

1.) Has anyone been able to install FineCut8 successfully on a Windows 7 machine running CS6?

2.) Do you know if I get a free upgrade from FineCut 7 or if I need to purchase a new copy. If so, where? Mimaki's site has much to be desired.

Thanks everyone!

ArchitectCut

FineCut Disk

By any chance does anyone know where I can find a FineCut disk? I have three Mimaki Machines that did not come with a Mimaki Disk for FineCut. We are updating our machines to Windows 7 Pro with Adobe Illustrator, found FineCut 8 and the update to Illistrator CS6 (64 bit).

Can anyone Help?

Johnmpcny

as far disks, unless you have the codes it will do you no good. You can have the plug ins, they need to no code, but the program will not install or run without your org codes.

ArchitectCut

Solution

I have contacted a Mimaki sales rep. and I need an original disk at $360 to operate FineCut8 Adobe CS6 (64 bit) Illustrator. I tried the free trial before purchase. Made sure I was running the latest update from Mimaki compatible with CS6 Illustrator (64 bit).