• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Finecut 8 & Illustrator 2020

Centro Graphics

Hi All

Recently updated Illustrator to the latest 2020 version, now finecut 8 appears to be incompatible, won't even see it for an install. Cant seem to find any patch on the Mimaki website. Anyone overcome this issue without having to spend on an upgrade to Finecut 9? Only updated to 8 last year.

Thank you

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Hi All

Recently updated Illustrator to the latest 2020 version, now finecut 8 appears to be incompatible, won't even see it for an install. Cant seem to find any patch on the Mimaki website. Anyone overcome this issue without having to spend on an upgrade to Finecut 9? Only updated to 8 last year.

Thank you

Go to this link and follow the instructions. It will give you a serial number for 9 and you can install 9. FineCut 8 won't be updated anymore so it won't work with the latest Illustrator.

Centro Graphics

Great thanks for that, though dont seem to remember key issuance on the v8 cd ROM opening page. Will have to look closer in the am.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Great thanks for that, though dont seem to remember key issuance on the v8 cd ROM opening page. Will have to look closer in the am.

I believe the serial issuance program is in the version 9 download and then you use that along with the FineCut 8 CD to verify your upgrade and it will give you a serial for 9.