• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Finishing up a set of these today

SignManiac

This is one of two parking signs for an attorneys new office. The main sign is in the same style but set with two posts on each end. I'll be shipping them out tomorrow so I don't know if I'll get a final photo after the install.

PVC, Dibond, and Acrylic. Finials are wood ball on pvc circular base that has a plug going into the top of the PVC pipes...

Attachments

• Wilkens2.jpg
    Wilkens2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Wilkens.jpg
    Wilkens.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

SignManiac

Thanks Colorado! I have to say we really do have a tight crew going now. This is the best bunch I've ever worked with. Had to fire plenty to get to this point but its nice when things go smooth most of the time.

SignManiac

I used 1/4" lag bolts with plastic cap covers we painted to match the black background. They are really solid.

ThinkRight

Looks great !
But I would not work for a lawyer unless he is family.
Did you read the small print ?
You might have to pay him to make and install his signs .

Locals Find!

Whenever I see your stuff it makes me wanna quit being a broker and apply for a job doing sales for you. I would love to sell stuff that nice instead of Real Estate signs and magnets.

HulkSmash

Thanks Colorado! I have to say we really do have a tight crew going now. This is the best bunch I've ever worked with. Had to fire plenty to get to this point but its nice when things go smooth most of the time.

Same here, I wouldn't trade my crew in for anyone.