• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fire dept mural help needed

Ken

Hi all.
I'm putting together a mural for inside our firehall in celebration of our 20th anniversary. It will be a digital print approx 20 feet long by 4 feet high.
I'm wanting an "in-your-face" photo or illustration of a fire engine "busting out" of the background for part of the mural.. I've been looking at Dreamstime, Yahoo and Google images but ,so far, nothing that fits the bill.
If anyone knows of a website where I might find something similar to this, I thankyou now.
Can anyone point me to some other fire dept murals that may be inspirational?
Thanks.
Ken

Ken

Car bustin out example..

I did this one a bout a year or so ago. It gives the general feel of what I am wanting to do. Of course it has to b a fire truck..in a hurry..maybe flames chasing after the truck. I need to find a good 3/4 on view of the truck. I'll likely end up taking that photo myself..just trying to not re-invent the wheel.
Thanks.
Ken

Attachments

• Charger start.jpg
    Charger start.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 55

noregrets

DepositPhotos.com search on Fire Truck brings up a few, might be helpful. I have some intense fire photos if you need a background

James Chrimes

I think that will be hard to find. Mabey you can take some photos of there trucks and create your own concept. Here is a design done for a t-shirt where I just added flames to the design and it changed the whole look of the photo.

Attachments

• 21556_355996975235_206995790235_5277204_6241211_n.jpg
    21556_355996975235_206995790235_5277204_6241211_n.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 73

Ken

Thanks James..the T-shirt looks good. I'll pursue that method.
I've also started to search some fire photographer sites...Still looking.
Thanks Wayne and noregrets.
Ken