Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fire dept mural help needed

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Ken, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Ken

Ken Major Contributor

Feb 7, 2005
    BC
    Hi all.
    I'm putting together a mural for inside our firehall in celebration of our 20th anniversary. It will be a digital print approx 20 feet long by 4 feet high.
    I'm wanting an "in-your-face" photo or illustration of a fire engine "busting out" of the background for part of the mural.. I've been looking at Dreamstime, Yahoo and Google images but ,so far, nothing that fits the bill.
    If anyone knows of a website where I might find something similar to this, I thankyou now.
    Can anyone point me to some other fire dept murals that may be inspirational?
    Thanks.
    Ken

Tags:
  2. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
  3. Ken

Ken Major Contributor

Feb 7, 2005
    BC
    Car bustin out example..

I did this one a bout a year or so ago. It gives the general feel of what I am wanting to do. Of course it has to b a fire truck..in a hurry..maybe flames chasing after the truck. I need to find a good 3/4 on view of the truck. I'll likely end up taking that photo myself..just trying to not re-invent the wheel.
    Thanks.
    Ken

Attached Files:

4. noregrets

noregrets Member

Jan 27, 2007
    Nz
    DepositPhotos.com search on Fire Truck brings up a few, might be helpful. I have some intense fire photos if you need a background

5. James Chrimes

James Chrimes Very Active Member

Jul 4, 2005
    NEWPORT NH
    I think that will be hard to find. Mabey you can take some photos of there trucks and create your own concept. Here is a design done for a t-shirt where I just added flames to the design and it changed the whole look of the photo.

Attached Files:

6. Ken

Ken Major Contributor

Feb 7, 2005
    BC
    Thanks James..the T-shirt looks good. I'll pursue that method.
    I've also started to search some fire photographer sites...Still looking.
    Thanks Wayne and noregrets.
    Ken