• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fire Truck I just finished up.

Ursta Graphics

I just finished up this job for my local Volunteer FD. I designed this completely in Signlab and printed with my summa dc4. The summa did a pretty good job at simulating gold leaf on a budget ;) Sorry just realized the pics are a little blurry.

Attachments

• clark logo.jpg
    clark logo.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 118
  • clark close.jpg
    clark close.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 91
  • clark side.jpg
    clark side.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 94
  • clark rear.jpg
    clark rear.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 106

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:thumb:

The slant in 'Volunteer & Company' are not to my liking cause of what it did to Company, but overall a really nice design and execution.

Jillbeans

I like it all but that part too, I try to avoid mixing two display alphabets
(woulda used a simple sans serif on the volunteer and company)
But with that being said....I'm sure it's light years ahead of what they used to have and it looks pretty damn sharp.
Nice work.
Love.....Jill

Ursta Graphics

The fill was from Signlab's Metal Miracles package. I took the texture and adjusted the hue to get it as close as i could to the leaf on the other trucks.

Ursta Graphics

Chevrons will be coming soon... I understand the safety requirements and all but man are they ugly... thank the Europeans for that... ha ha.

sardocs

Like everyone said, very nice. Do you do most designs from start to finish in Signlab? I use version 7 and I find the display so pixely looking in Signlab.

Ursta Graphics

Yes any type of base design vector work I always do in signlab. I run version 9 so the anti aliasing is a little better than it was in version 7, though it still isn't perfect.