• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fire tutorial in photoshop

signmeup

Lots of you probably already know how to do this but I didn't. It taught me a lot. I found it fairly easy to follow the instructions on the site. Here's the link:
http://photoshop-dragon.com/default.htm I plan on going through all the tutorials as time permits....got to learn Photoshop somehow.

Adrian

Attachments

• FIRE2.jpg
    FIRE2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 195

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
that's the biggest problem i have....all the learning tools i find are for photoshop.....and i run photopaint from the corel suite....

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
There are lots of fire tutorials about, but that specific technique is the best, in my opinion!

I use the smudge tool rather than the liquify filter- it works that way in older versions of P'shop too, which don't have liquify as an option.

Craig Sjoquist

since I've been going to school ..for adobe cs2 and the others ...not sure if I like or want to buy adobe ..... at present I perfer PCs over Mac
also perfer corel draw X3 over adobe cs2

although more reseach is needed, I've really just begun

font crazy

signmeup

There are lots of fire tutorials about, but that specific technique is the best, in my opinion!

I use the smudge tool rather than the liquify filter- it works that way in older versions of P'shop too, which don't have liquify as an option.

That explains why I couldn't find the liquify command! I used the smudge tool too.

Adrian

signmeup

since I've been going to school ..for adobe cs2 and the others ...not sure if I like or want to buy adobe ..... at present I perfer PCs over Mac
also perfer corel draw X3 over adobe cs2

although more reseach is needed, I've really just begun

font crazy

I use a PC.

Adrian