• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Firefox 3

hammered

What Id like to see in the Toolbar button add-on is the ability to drag and drop to it from your bookmarks. I have hundreds of bookmarks for various interest and business dealings. It would be nice to be able to locate the most important ones to that bar like you can with Ebay, Paypal and a few others.. Otherwise, I like what I see so far.

choucove

What Id like to see in the Toolbar button add-on is the ability to drag and drop to it from your bookmarks. I have hundreds of bookmarks for various interest and business dealings. It would be nice to be able to locate the most important ones to that bar like you can with Ebay, Paypal and a few others.. Otherwise, I like what I see so far.

If I am understanding what you want, this can actually be done quite easily. Do you have the Bookmarks Toolbar turned on and visible? There may not be any bookmarks saved to this special category initially other than your "Most Visited" folder. However, it's very easy to add bookmarks to this toolbar. Open your Bookmarks menu, and find one of these more important ones you wish to make a quick link to. Simply click and drag it over onto the toolbar and it will be added to this special category. One click access to all your most important bookmarks.

hammered

If I am understanding what you want, this can actually be done quite easily. Do you have the Bookmarks Toolbar turned on and visible? There may not be any bookmarks saved to this special category initially other than your "Most Visited" folder. However, it's very easy to add bookmarks to this toolbar. Open your Bookmarks menu, and find one of these more important ones you wish to make a quick link to. Simply click and drag it over onto the toolbar and it will be added to this special category. One click access to all your most important bookmarks.
Hot damn, youre right. Thanks for the heads up.