Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firmware update Mutoh 1204E error

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by supertaho, Mar 3, 2011.

1. supertaho

supertaho New Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Tags:
  2. randya

randya Very Active Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Arizona
    Make sure you are using firmware from Europe.
    1204E is the European model, it may have special firmware.
    www.mutoh.be

3. supertaho

supertaho New Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Yes certainly I took an insertion from the European sources.!

How it to make!!!!!!?????

4. supertaho

supertaho New Member

Mar 3, 2011
    I ask you let to me the know, I very much require your help!

5. supertaho

supertaho New Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Well, I have understood. Rescue rolling a handwork rolling so speak at us in Russia. And so after long meditations I have understood as to win this animal. To correct mistake E079 err commu. It is necessary to enter into a mode of programming having pressed PowerON and keeping left button.
    After that it is necessary to close the two first contact that is specified in picture 3. By means of the program of updating to send file HFW_V114.mfl. To wait successful completion and to reboot. And it WORKS!!! I am happy, thank you all who has not helped me:) I have won this animal!!!! :))))):rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. supertaho

supertaho New Member

Mar 3, 2011
    There is last problem, to disaccustom this printer from smart card! Someone Can knows here as it to make??!! Write to me, I shall be very grateful!