• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

firmware update problems

Arstron

First let me thank Compila for helping me find the Mutoh Maintenance Engineer Assistant.

Now here is my problem. I uploaded the firmware v1.18, that went fine. I then went to upload the sub controller v1.12, however I received an error "boot transfer failed opening seq. failed". I tried restarting the printer, it started to boot fine, but failed. I restarted the machine into the firmware update mode and tried sending the sub controller again, same error. I then tried downloading v1.11 however I received the same error on it as well. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

Compilla

First let me thank Compila for helping me find the Mutoh Maintenance Engineer Assistant.

Now here is my problem. I uploaded the firmware v1.18, that went fine. I then went to upload the sub controller v1.12, however I received an error "boot transfer failed opening seq. failed". I tried restarting the printer, it started to boot fine, but failed. I restarted the machine into the firmware update mode and tried sending the sub controller again, same error. I then tried downloading v1.11 however I received the same error on it as well. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

Hey no problem! Any time, I like helping people out...

If you turn the machine back on normally, What error does it give you?

Hello Guys, Im having the same issue with mutoh vj1324 . any assistance . error code E079 board commu .

A new mainboard was installed with , cr board and junction board. issue not resolved yet. same error occured.

Need the printer working been down for about two months .