Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firmware upgrade sp300...

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Ken, May 4, 2007.

1. Ken

Ken Major Contributor

Feb 7, 2005
    BC
    I was searching on the Roland site and could not locate the firmware upgrade after installing the new replacement pump.
    I think it is called peck4.exe
    Anyone?
    Thanks.
    Ken

Tags:
  2. Ken

Ken Major Contributor

Feb 7, 2005
    BC
    Thanks Rep, have you used this? Problems?
    Cheers!
    Ken

3. canadianchef

canadianchef Member

Jan 15, 2006
    Hi Ken

I have installed this upgrade and it has worked flawlessly now for one month !
    Regards,
    Terry:Canada 2:

4. Ken

Ken Major Contributor

Feb 7, 2005
    BC
    Thanks Terry.
    I'm also trying to replace the flex cable at the same time, but they sent me the wrong parts. So, hopefully that will be here early this coming week. When you did the firmware upgrade, was there much in the way of the printhead moving back and forth across the machine?
    Right now the flex cable ( the one that runs across the width of the machine- attached to the printhead) is disconnected at the printhead. I have it taped up out of the way. After opening up this machine , much more than I ever thought I would, I can see why these are so bloody expensive. Yikes!
    The engineering here surpasses most automobiles.
    Thanks...Ken

5. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    I have done the firmware upgrade for my CX-300 without a problem !