• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First day of kindergarten

SlightlyChilled

My oldest boy had is first day of kindergarten and first day on a bus. He did it with no help we were at the corner with him but still was a trooper. I was a F-ing mess. He was super I did my best so he didn't know I was up-set...

Cj and Max walking to the bus stop Cj telling Max to look after mom and Rowan when he is at school...

On a side note his first soccer game was over the weekend he rocked the house. Funny thing is when you see him he is one of the quietest kids you will ever meet. Get him on the field he is a monster. 3 goals and 2 asst..

Attachments

• 560965_3954729219180_523032028_n.jpg
    560965_3954729219180_523032028_n.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 253453_3954729499187_1724282526_n.jpg
    253453_3954729499187_1724282526_n.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 84
  • 564692_3944926854127_1530871685_n.jpg
    564692_3944926854127_1530871685_n.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 100

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Cute kid.
Soccer is so much fun to watch at that age.
It gets harder and harder with each milestone.
My youngest son made it into the national academy here.
He goes to practice 5 days a week with games on Saturday.

Nice post

wayne k
guam usa

SlightlyChilled

He is in u-6 and the other son is in the 3's we are there 4 days a week and saturdays... it's crazy

His first day he had gym so he gets to dress down tomorrow is full uniform.

skyhigh

We just went thru the "First Day of Kindergarten" saga 2 weeks ago. I was a mess also, and didn't handle it as well as she did. I'm still lost without her being here.

5 years old is too young to spend 5 days a week (all day) in school. IMO

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Those two walking down the pavement together should be blown up and framed on your living room wall. That's a real keeper, there !!

Davidford7

My oldest boy had is first day of kindergarten and first day on a bus. He did it with no help we were at the corner with him but still was a trooper. I was a F-ing mess. He was super I did my best so he didn't know I was up-set...

Cj and Max walking to the bus stop Cj telling Max to look after mom and Rowan when he is at school...

On a side note his first soccer game was over the weekend he rocked the house. Funny thing is when you see him he is one of the quietest kids you will ever meet. Get him on the field he is a monster. 3 goals and 2 asst..

You should review this thread in about 8 years. At that point you'll be saying YAHOO! summer is finally over.
David

SD&F

Those kids are are absolutely adorable and I so miss it when they were little. Enjoy the moments, because they fly by and you miss them SO MUCH.
It looks like you are raising em' right.

Marlene

that photo needs to be blow up and mounted on your wall as that is such a great shot.

time will go by fast, enjoy every minute of it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope, the first one. His arm around the other and both pairs of feet in synch, that's just too much. Crop a little street out and ya got yourself a real winner.