• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First Post

stickygraphics12

First off I would like to say that I am looking forward to meeting new people and businesses and sharing my ideas with everyone as well as getting some help from everyone! Glad I can be a part of this!

Now to the matter at hand.....I currently use my Roland pc 60 for t-shirt prints and did some research this week and found out I have been doing it all wrong! I would like to purchase an inkjet printer and am going to purchase a roland gx-24 cutter to go along with the inkjet printer but i am completely clueless on which one I want to buy? Would a cheap $100.00 inkjet be as good as the $350.00 ones....what would everyone recommend? The other thing i am researching is what is the best heat transfer paper for the price and quality? Thanks guys! I'm sure someone will be able to help me with this!

Also I'm pretty sure it will be cheaper for ink than the pc-60 but correct me if i am wrong.....

BobM

Welcome from Cape Cod. I love my GX-24. A real workhorse. I never realized you could do T-shirt printing on the PC-60.

stickygraphics12

I use specialty materials print vinyl but its about $50.00 for a 15" x 15' roll and then include the amount of the expensive ink for the pc60......i am just tired of how much i am spending on ink and vinyl when i see all these other guys making money! My t-shirt part of my business is becoming popular but i need to get something more efficient!

S

Sign-Man Signs

Welcome. We use an Epson Stylus Photo 1280. Good yield on cartridges.