• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

first sprinter wrap for us

alaskaprinter

I Read the article titled " Attention all Newbie's " by PHD and I agree that good feedback is not always positive remarks. I am not the best installer, but I will always give my best when it comes to something I enjoy doing. that being said, here is our first sprinter van. We should be getting in 5 more over the next couple of weeks. just waiting for the client to approve artwork.

Attachments

• IMG_4498.jpg
    IMG_4498.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_4495.jpg
    IMG_4495.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 126

Ski Sign

I like it. One small thing, though: Your client may want to consider the full 10 digit phone number so that all of the out-of-staters with cell phones can call the number and book a trip when they see it drive by......

Letterbox Mike

My only thought is the copy all looks way high on the sides. It looks like the main line up top should have been below the drip rail and everything else moved down accordingly. Otherwise good job.

Brands Imaging

everyone can pick it apart all they want...i think it looks great, plus if you move it down you'll cut the other guys eyes out.

I just have to say that you're lucky that there are so many windows, the recessed areas are a bitch....