• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First the Russian bombers now the Rodentia Paratroopers?

randya

I know rattlesnake and cobra taste like chicken.

I'm thinking a fast food franchise......

Snake Delight
Think Snake Tonight.

Bly

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/22/guam-brown-tree-snake_n_2740733.html
A modern day reenactment of the Ten Plagues of Egypt.
I wonder how hard it is to get a work visa to Australia or New Zealand?.....

wayne k
guam usa

No need for a visa here mate.
Turn up on a leaky boat wearing a turban and they'll give you a house and pension. :smile:

And sorry to burst your bubble but Oz ain't the place to come to get away from snakes. In face those babies are native to here.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
No need for a visa here mate.
Turn up on a leaky boat wearing a turban and they'll give you a house and pension. :smile:

And sorry to burst your bubble but Oz ain't the place to come to get away from snakes. In face those babies are native to here.

The snakes I'm thinking of running away from are the ones that work for the government. The guys who think dropping dead rats on the island is a good idea. This was tried a few years ago.
Could be that some of the snakes laughed so hard they fell out of the trees and injured themselves but we didn't see any headlines here of massive success.
Seemed like the main result was a festive decorating of the jungle - lovely steamers hanging from the brush with a stinking "prize" at the end of everyone of them.

wayne k
guam usa

Bly

Good lord. Unbelievable.
They say we always get the government we deserve but surely you don't deserve being showered with dead rats.