• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First time buyer, looking for opinion!

OchoMedia

Hello everyone,

I’m looking any opinions from some one that owns any of this equipments GeoKnight DK20S or DK20SP heat press, Summa S2 T120, Mimaki CG-100SR III and Graphtec FC8600-100. Main interest is to have the ability to cut small details and perf cut features able to cut path around the graphics too.
On the wide format printers I’m looking into new Mutoh ValueJet 628X or ValueJet 1204PLU.

Any feedback would be appreciate.

Thanks.

thewvsignguy

Love our DK20, had it for about 7 years now and got it used. Ordered some new gas shocks for it last year and installed the buzzer, great heat presses.

BESTBLANKS

Geo Knight and Stahls Heat Presses

Geo Night or Stahls heat press? ...which one should I buy?

Both brands are excellent!

Here is a heat press comparison chart that has all the major US Brands that you may find helpful.

Here is Geo Knight Heat Presses
Here is Stahls Heat Presses including Hotronix and MAXX
Here are the current used heat press inventory we have.

If we can help answer any questions please don't hesitate to call us! 888-431-7385 or 954-989-1250

Thanks for your post!
www.BestBlanks.com

WildWestDesigns

Geo Night or Stahls heat press? ...which one should I buy?

I only have experience with Geo Knight, but I have heard good things about Stahls as well.

We use the heat presses mainly for applique pieces, patches, and various types of heat transfers.

Stick with the name brands. For the most part, consistent heat across the platen is going to be your biggest concern. Typically your budget friendly presses don't have this. They tend to be uneven and they will drastically drop in temp when you press the substrate. Now, depending on storage of the substrate, some loss of heat is to be expected, but I'm talking about drastic loss of heat. Now, if you go used, make sure that it still has good even heat even on the name brands.

OchoMedia

Thanks

Thank you for the advice,
I leaning toward the DK20S, can you see any pressure read out on the GeoKnight DK20S? ...the fact you can see the pressure on the digital display of the Fusion is really nice!

Thanks.

Both brands are excellent!

Here is a heat press comparison chart that has all the major US Brands that you may find helpful.

Here is Geo Knight Heat Presses
Here is Stahls Heat Presses including Hotronix and MAXX
Here are the current used heat press inventory we have.

If we can help answer any questions please don't hesitate to call us! 888-431-7385 or 954-989-1250

Thanks for your post!
www.BestBlanks.com

OchoMedia

Pressure read out?

I leaning toward the DK20S, can you see any pressure read out on the GeoKnight DK20S?
Thanks.

I only have experience with Geo Knight, but I have heard good things about Stahls as well.

We use the heat presses mainly for applique pieces, patches, and various types of heat transfers.

Stick with the name brands. For the most part, consistent heat across the platen is going to be your biggest concern. Typically your budget friendly presses don't have this. They tend to be uneven and they will drastically drop in temp when you press the substrate. Now, depending on storage of the substrate, some loss of heat is to be expected, but I'm talking about drastic loss of heat. Now, if you go used, make sure that it still has good even heat even on the name brands.

WildWestDesigns

I leaning toward the DK20S, can you see any pressure read out on the GeoKnight DK20S?
Thanks.

My press does, I don't have that specific model. I think the increments go from 0 to 10 on my machine (I rarely change it as most applications I do can fit within the same settings).

BESTBLANKS

Geo Knight DK20S

I leaning toward the DK20S, can you see any pressure read out on the GeoKnight DK20S? ...the fact you can see the pressure on the digital display of the Fusion is really nice!

Thanks.

Hi, Thanks for your question. Our sales staff we be glad to answer any questions you have. 888-431-7385 or 954-989-1250

www.BestBlanks.com