• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

first time ran out of ink??

designflow

I just ran out of ink right now and my question is I do not have a replacment for it right now and im about a quarter of the way through one job can i leave it for monday and put the new ink in then and print the rest or will it be better to cancel and print it all on monday. will it hurt if i let it sit all weekend beeping and all??

CheapVehicleWrap

Depending on the size of the job, I would let my Mutoh wait. But expecting to find good Mutoh ink by January would be a pipe dream.

CentralSigns

If the machine is a Roland you will not be able to resume on Monday. You might want to consider cancelling the job. Its good to have a spare in stock, I use the ink levels when I double click on the machine in Versaworks to order new cartridges. When the cation triangle shows, I order and get ink a day later. There was just a thread on this yesterday or the day before.