• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First vehicle skin. HHR to boot.

formanek

Let me know what you think. Customer loved it.

Attachments

• outside_hhr.jpg
    outside_hhr.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 96

phototec

Full or partial wrap?

Is this a FULL wrap, including the red all over, or is the HHR red and this is a PARTIAL wrap?

I don't know what to say, my first impression, is that the graphics look a little faded compared the the over-all red of the HHR. The tomato and strawberry look kind of pink, not red, and the others near the front door handle look washed out, no detail.

I don't no, maybe it's a bad photo I'm looking at?

But overall, I like the design.:clapping:

k6media

Looks good.

Make sure to seal the edges of the windows with a thin strip of optically clear laminate. Contour cut perforated window film is going to peal on the edges if you don't seal it..

formanek

Is this a FULL wrap, including the red all over, or is the HHR red and this is a PARTIAL wrap?

I don't know what to say, my first impression, is that the graphics look a little faded compared the the over-all red of the HHR. The tomato and strawberry look kind of pink, not red, and the others near the front door handle look washed out, no detail.

I don't no, maybe it's a bad photo I'm looking at?

But overall, I like the design.:clapping:

It is a cut skin. Red is from the HHR. All edges are sealed as well as door edges. Customer wanted more of an illustrated look so the colors are somewhat muted but the photo makes it look more so than it is.

Attachments

• rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 93

wrapman jamz

I like it. Looks like a combination of photo and illustration art. Nice work on the colors. is there window perf or solid material on the glass?

"Deposit Please"

Ok, colors look better on back, but website is very hard to read. Maybe it could've been placed by itself elsewhere using different style font. Anyways, pat yourself on the back, better than most for a first. Good job.

HulkSmash

Rule of thumb, dont use script font for viewing purposes unless it's a "classic" font.
and I really like the wrap.. the only thing that kinda bothers me is how some of the fruit vectors are... really good and detailed and the others are simple.. It just kind of throws me off.

but overall a great job.

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
Looks good, especially the photo of the back. Maybe it's just me, but that font for the website is very difficult to read. Took me a minute to figure out what it was saying.