• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First Video- Digital 2350 Sheets p/ hour

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Thats sweet! Is that based on Memjet array technology? Kinda looks like it is using a full width array for each color.

RycckG

These heads are actually Kodak heads. They are continous inkjet and operate at about 500 foot p/minute In the video we are running at 300 ft p/minute. Memjet is higher resolution but naturally, slower. Memjet operates at 60 ft p/minute. Kodak has been quietly building a huge portfolio of spectacular products.

RycckG

Ill say this... it is over 4MM, but under 6MM as it sits today. Although this printer will print on any rigid substrate between 1/16" - 1/2" thick, we are primarily a corrugated box printer. We have printed on foam core and with the proper chemistry for pre-coating the sheets, we should be able to print on corr plast, pvc or any plastic faced product. Currently, we are only focueds on paper products. Packaging is a very high volume business, but along with that, comes very cost competitive. The cost of ink is very cheap compared to UV. Even with the high cost of the machine, we rarely sell at over 15 cents p/sqft plus substrate of choice.

ellsmako

Amazing, too bad no close up to what the production looks like. Offset will be thrilled but in todays market not sure how 4-6 MM will feel, heads and overall machine ,...I get the feeling of the FB6700 , machine of 50 consecutive miracles,..

Still its impressive engineering

Typestries

Saweet!!

I think I need to make time to get to York PA.

When you are ready for the 1224 to go, let me know.

RycckG

Hey Rick... You are welcome anytime you would like. Email me and I will set it up!

Thanks for your help in the past. I will hold on to the Gandi for a bit, but I will probably look to sell it at some point. I do have a 40" film liminator, I am ready to sell