• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First "wall wrap"

wochi

hi there

i made my first "wall wrap" today, and was so happy with the result that i decided to share with you.
here it is

Offsite Pic Removed Photo Posting Rules

what do you think?

Attachments

• parede.jpg
    parede.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 108
  • parede2.jpg
    parede2.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:

TheSnowman

What do I think...? I think Fred's gonna have some work to do because you used off site images...that's a NO NO! Upload them. Looks good though.

B-RAD Graphics

did they want that look?..on walls I use the photo tex material..like a fabric adhesive backed..no lamination.. takes forever to dry..Need to fina a better profile.. But real easy on the eye..no glare.

Malkin

Your work looks to be good!

My only critique would be on the photo itself. I would have raised the skyline so that it didn't bisect the image

TheSnowman

did they want that look?..on walls I use the photo tex material..like a fabric adhesive backed..no lamination.. takes forever to dry..Need to fina a better profile.. But real easy on the eye..no glare.

Takes forever to dry? It must be your profile. Mine is dry instantly.

wochi

thanks for all the comments.
Regarding the raise of skyline you are right. After applying i noticed that but the image was clients choice.
The glossy finish, i like it and the client liked it also. but next time i will try a matte lamination and post here the result :)