• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First wrap design in awhile

KRC SAFETY CO

Let me know what you all think. If it needs help or not. Thanks

Attachments

• 1998 honda accord 4 door 1.jpg
    1998 honda accord 4 door 1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 91

Jillbeans

Hard to read and lacks cohesion.
I'd go way retro using a caricature of the guy rather than a photo, and use less 80s looking colors.
Phone number has way too much emphasis.
I'd start over or sub out the design.
Love....jill

KRC SAFETY CO

Hard to read and lacks cohesion.
I'd go way retro using a caricature of the guy rather than a photo, and use less 80s looking colors.
Phone number has way too much emphasis.
I'd start over or sub out the design.
Love....jill

He is a sales man. I didnt want to use any picture but he wants his picture on the car so people recognize him. and the colors what can i say those are the colors of the car dealer. thanks for your advise i will def see what i can do

mudmedia

This is the result when you get a road safety company doing wraps...It is job security for the professionals I guess? Not trying to bash just being honest.

Marlene

can you stick his stupid face in the back window like he's riding in the car and put the "follow me" like a cartoon bubble then find a font that people can actually read for the rest. fonts that have a slant to that degree are hard to read plus the colors don't help.

Jillbeans

Marlene has a good idea, put the guy in the window. Just don't do the plumber on the toilet thing it's been done to death. :)