• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First wrap

sdcali619

So this is the first ever car i have done for a customer basically by myself. Up until now i just have kinda played with stuff on my car like wrapping the roof, but nothing serious. Anyways took maybe 8ish hours (I had to stop to go to school lol.) Anyways here are the pictures, the wrap was designed by someone at Hornito as it was a rush job for Cinco de Mayo and the car needed to get up to Los Angeles. We are doing 2 Ford Flexs exactly the same, with the other one staying here in San Diego for the holiday. They will be carrying 4 "Hornitos Honeys" each! How i wish I would just hide myself in the back and wait for the party to start. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31053477&id=1078103569

idk if that picture is going to work or not so please bear with me ill figue this plae out eventually haha.

Last edited:

sdcali619

Here ya go I think this should work lol. The only thing missing from the pic is the corner on the bumper there. We took that off and had to redo the design of the drink responsible thing cause it was to big at first.

Attachments

• 2010-03-28 18.55.41.jpg
    2010-03-28 18.55.41.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 63

k.a.s.

Being A bit touchy don't ya think rough house??

Good job on the wrap, to the installer and designer.

Kevin