• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fj-540

97GTB

Tba

Saw the extra posts on vinylforum.org but C.B.B. registering there for now, had the FJ-540 manuals but must have copied off to sever in office, will check tomorrow and let you know.

Also a small warning in regards to parts from China, the reason they are so cheap is that they are all the parts that didn't pass Quality Assurance at their respective manufacturers and are dumped by the pallet load into their market or they are Chinese copies (Just as bad for now with current manufacturing standards in China).

I know a few people that have gone that way and the heads didn't work from day 1, add the cost of head 2 and your the same as or more than genuine, but I also know a few people that have used the cheaper China stuff and not had problems.

Cheers, L7.