• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fj52 solvent CMYKRB to CMYKLcLm setup

jonnyc

Can anybody please help by telling me what the correct seqance is to inserting my cmykLcLm cartrigage in looking at the printer from left to right i thought the Lc would go in the old blue slot from the CMYkRB set up amd the Lm would go in the old red slot but after looking at pictures of other fj52's converted to CMYKLcLm it does not appear so, can somebody please clarifie this for me thank you john

sfr table hockey

Can anybody please help by telling me what the correct seqance is to inserting my cmykLcLm cartrigage in looking at the printer from left to right i thought the Lc would go in the old blue slot from the CMYkRB set up amd the Lm would go in the old red slot but after looking at pictures of other fj52's converted to CMYKLcLm it does not appear so, can somebody please clarifie this for me thank you john

From Left to Right : K C M (Lc or Orange) (Lm or Green) Y

If you use waterbased you can use the Orange /Green combo instead of Lc/Lm. For solvent I don't think there is a Orange/Green to use. Some are even just printing with CMYK and not using any of the Lc/Lm but I do ok with color as is and then the Lc/Lm heads get used all the time and not dry up.

Make some stickers (decals) quick and place them in the cart slots where they should be..........

For waterbased printing there is a difference with the O/G combo used instead of Lc/Lm. Even in the detail in some prints. I had one print where an area of trees were quite dark and with the Lc/Lm that area was almost black. With O/G that area had detail show and looked much better. Did a test to fool around with the Lc/Lm printer and set the rip to print as if it had O/G set up and that same area of the print came out with much more detail. Color was off in other areas due to the rip thinking there was O/G in the printer but the detail was different. Not sure why.