• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fj52 solvent pigment or dye

jonnyc

Still trying to improve with the fj52 converted to eco-sol max can some body please tell if i should select the pigment or dye ink set on the printers own menu thank you

sfr table hockey

I had left my CJ 500 with it set as pigment just because it was there already. Not sure if it would matter if you make your own profile as it would adjust the inks to get the right color.

One thing that may make more of a difference is selcting just CMYK and not CMYKLcLm in the rip.

It may want to do a change of ink if you select to change the ink set. If it does and you can't get out of it, just pause the printer or turn off and remove the pump lines from the captops and let it do its thing and then you won't waste ink on a pump out. These printers just pump for a time period and then stop thinking its done.