• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flags Printing

mantzos

Hello everyone,
I would like to ask if anyone knows about special ink or transfer paper or both that are used exclusively in Sublimation Transfer printing for Flags.
By doing the regular sublimation on flag material you dont get the best results on a flag. One side is perfect but the other one is 50% as good.
If anyone knows something about this please let me know. It would be very helpful.

Regards
Simos

BESTBLANKS

Sublimation Printing on Flags

Hi Simos,

We are glad to help you. We have everything you need to print with sublimation on flags. The blank flags (some with double fabric for double sided richer color printing), sublimation inks, printers, complete sublimation systems, heat presses, etc. Please visit our website for more details. www.bestblanks.com or give us a call at 888-431-7385 or 954-989-1250. Looking forward to helping you!

top2_08.png
top2_09.png