Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flash Memory to DVD Converter?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by TheSnowman, Feb 25, 2010.

1. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Has anyone bought, or even seen any kind of a DVD burner that will take video files off of a memory card, and just burn them to a DVD without having to load them to your computer, and all that jazz. Looking for something that's just a stand alone unit that will do this. I'm sure it exists, but I just googled everything I could think to call it, and didn't come up with anything but ones that did pictures.

I figure someone has bought something like that on the board. HOPEFULLY!

Tags:
  2. G-Artist

G-Artist Active Member

Jan 25, 2010
    All my burners (freebies) will grab any file, regardless of format, from any accessible place including my San Disk and Kingston sticks and burn them to a CD or DVD.

USB ports below 3.0 are slow but since the burning process is slow that isn't really an issue. You might have to set the DVD speed down a few notches within the burn program.