• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flash Memory to DVD Converter?

TheSnowman

Has anyone bought, or even seen any kind of a DVD burner that will take video files off of a memory card, and just burn them to a DVD without having to load them to your computer, and all that jazz. Looking for something that's just a stand alone unit that will do this. I'm sure it exists, but I just googled everything I could think to call it, and didn't come up with anything but ones that did pictures.

I figure someone has bought something like that on the board. HOPEFULLY!

G-Artist

All my burners (freebies) will grab any file, regardless of format, from any accessible place including my San Disk and Kingston sticks and burn them to a CD or DVD.

USB ports below 3.0 are slow but since the burning process is slow that isn't really an issue. You might have to set the DVD speed down a few notches within the burn program.