• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flat storage of 4x8 sheets

Mark H

What is the best solution? I don't want to deal with any bow caused by storing sheets on the edge. Photos of racks would be great. Do you keep weight on the sheets to keep them flat?

Thanks

equippaint

Leave them on the skid? There's a greater chance that they will bow storing them flat than on edge. Build an a-frame with proper support. Look at glass racks

Mark H

Leave them on the skid? There's a greater chance that they will bow storing them flat than on edge. Build an a-frame with proper support. Look at glass racks
I don’t but enough for skid guantities. I like the A frameidea, thanks. The 1st delivery I received from grimco they were delivered on edge in the van so I received them with a little bow. Do other suppliers deliver flat?

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Pallet racks with 9’ beams work the best in my opinion. This is in my storage area and use it for more than just sheet material. Notice the bikes, patio table and various other stuff.

4848DD8B-12E0-4D88-BA17-6C950EA9ADE1.jpeg