• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flatbed Printed, and Cut

rdm01

I need about 800 items printed on a flatbed directly to .030" styrene and cut along a cut line. Design is a simple l shape with some rounded corners, about 18" x 15". Can anyone print and cut these for me? Thanks in advance, can supply artwork upon request.

rdm01

Perhaps I am asking the wrong question. Does anyone know a place that can handle this? None of our outsourced vendors currently handle things like this (square cut only), and it seems cost prohibitive to print, mount, and then send to a router.

Got to be somewhere that does this...

johnnysigns

I'd be looking at die cutting for 800 pcs, but really you need to provide more info. There's plenty of vendors on here with print & cut systems that may be interested.

rdm01

What information would help determine a vendor for this? Attached is a picture of the cut line. I don't have a vendor for die cutting either, so a bit in the weeds on this one.

Attachments

• die_cutline.gif
    die_cutline.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 88

HulkSmash

These guys All day long

AZ PRO
chris prenovost // vice president
office // 623.907.8438 | mobile // 602.451.5260

nate

We'd be glad to. Give Meg, Shaila, or Bryan a call @ 801-483-9465 or sales@vmutah.com. Tell them you're with Signs101.com and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,
Nate
Visible Marketing