• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flatbed Sign Screen Print Press

stickygraphics12

I had a company printing screen printed signs for me for the past few years and he recently sold the machine out from under me so I am trying to find these machines to purchase one now for myself and was wondering if anyone has suggestions on who has a reliable name for these machines? I see M&R a lot but cannot find prices to save my life. Anyone know where I can get pricing or who is a good company to purchase from? Thanks in advance!

Pat Whatley

I had a company printing screen printed signs for me for the past few years and he recently sold the machine out from under me so I am trying to find these machines to purchase one now for myself and was wondering if anyone has suggestions on who has a reliable name for these machines? I see M&R a lot but cannot find prices to save my life. Anyone know where I can get pricing or who is a good company to purchase from? Thanks in advance!

If you're looking for a used machine talk to the outside salespeople (not the people on the phone in the office) of any ink and materials suppliers who service your area. When I was looking for one my Tubelite and Grimco reps would ask screenprinting shops when they'd visit them. Within a couple of weeks I had leads on 8 practically new machines people had sitting around not being used that they'd just never bothered to try and sell.