Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flesign Pro 8.1

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by taco, Apr 9, 2019.

1. taco

taco Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Peoria
    Hello All,
    I am getting back in the sign business and I have version 8.1 but do not see a driver for my new VS-300I printer. VP300 is the only one listed. Any help on this would be appreciated.

2. Bert Wondervan

Bert Wondervan Member

Nov 8, 2018
    Germany
    Upgrade version flexiSIGN 8.1 to version 12 is your first option and the second option is to purchase another software such as SignLab Print and Cut.

3. Joe House

Joe House Active Member

Feb 5, 2004
    WA
    Or you could print from VersaWorks and use Flexi as your design software and just export as an EPS or PDF then open your file in Versaworks and print from there.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. jimdtg

jimdtg Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Some places in earth
    Roland VersaCAMM VS-300i is just supported from Flexi 11 so I don't think driver is available for your version 8.1

5. SS Inc.

SS Inc. New Member

Sep 27, 2009
    texas
    Go ahead and at least try setting it up using the VP300 driver....pretty sure the VS printer will work just fine. I have done that when I had an older version of Flexi :)