• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fletcher Titan vs Keencut Evolution 2

LeLuni

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience with the Fletcher Titan or Keencut Evolution 2?

I will be cutting laminated tradeshow panels, approx 22mil thick in total (12mil melinex and 10mil polycarb laminate) , and I haven't found an online comparison of the two.

The Fletcher seems to cost quite a bit less, but I'm most concerned with accuracy since panels will have very critical alignment.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,
John

AF

We have an Evo 2 and use it more than any other cutting tool. Very pleased with its capability. I have not cut the material you describe but suspect the Evo will have no issues with it. If you want to be certain it will cut your material accurately, send me a sample and I will test cut it for you.

LeLuni

Thanks guys, it looks like I'll go all-in and get the pricier Evo-2.
I researched a bit and definitely won't have any issue cutting the panels, but thank you very much for your kind offer.

Thanks,
John

AF

Great choice John. The only real decision now is what size to get. I suggest getting the longest one possible. Obviously, it needs to fit on your workbench so it not that tough of a choice but if you plan to build a new bench try to go huge.