• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flex FAce Quality

TommyFastLane

I have found a website that will digital print me Flexface for an outdoor backlit sign for $2.95 a square foot shipped at 300 dpi. That seemed to be a good price but i was told by someone that it wouldnt last a year. How can I know Im getting the best quality product?

SouthTexSignGuy

For a backlit sign we spec the 20 oz. material when ordering & make sure it is printed on both sides to obtain the correct colors when lighted at night. Also make sure to have it laminated as well. Make sure to ask plenty of questions because some will try to sell you the 14 oz. material which is pretty thin stuff. By the way Hello from South Texas.

TommyFastLane

Hey! Thanks for the input! I heard from a friend who says the best quality printed flexface wont last 5 years. Should I have the graphic printed on clear vinyl laminate it and then apply the vinyl to the flex face or like you said, have them print on both sides?

By the way, Im originally from Houston. I moved to Central Louisiana in 2002. I love it here. with four kids, Houston is not the best place for us, in my opinion. All my faminly as well as my wife's family is still in Houston. Lots of business there though.

TommyFastLane

Should I have the graphic printed on clear vinyl laminate it and then apply the vinyl to the flex face or like you said, have them print on both sides?