• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flex face sign help

electricgraffix

Hello everybody. I have a question. We are an established sign shop, with 7000 square feet of tools for sheet metal work (CNC machines, plasma table, etc). We have been in the classic cabinet making, but do not do any flex faced signs. Can anybody give me some pointers on a where to start for adding that service to our shop in house? We have the printers, and heat seamers, but I need help figuring out the tension systems, clips, etc. Any help would be appreciated!

Steve G.

You could start with signcomp.com
They have new and retrofit systems, as well as profiles and instructions on their website.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
SignComp for the cabinet material, N. Glantz or similar for the flex face material. There are a number of manufacturers. Panaflex and Cooley are probably the most widely used.

Your best bet is to call those companies and get an education. It's a lot to learn just through a forum. Vinyl, eradication, stretching, roll sizes, etc.