• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flex Face Wrinkles

RandomPrintGuy

Hi all. I'm printing on 126" flex face and occasionally the material will bunch up near the input roller of our Vutek Gs 3250. After the media enters the printer it will get wrinkles that skew the ink and ultimately make the print sub-par. How do I prevent this? I have tried lowering the vacuum; it's currently set at 40%.

Thanks.

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
We have to unroll some when the roll is new and heavy. I will unroll 5 or 6 feet off the backside after the printer is loaded up and ready. Or Mimaki 250 seems to feed fine after that.

RandomPrintGuy

We have to unroll some when the roll is new and heavy. I will unroll 5 or 6 feet off the backside after the printer is loaded up and ready. Or Mimaki 250 seems to feed fine after that.

you know what man, the issue seems to disappear after a few prints. It's pretty much gone after the roll gets to 1/2~
I think you just solved my problem, thanks!