• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flex Face

superdj23

Does anyone know of any wholesale providers not named World Wide Signs for a digital flex face? The total size would be 5' x 33'.

Chris85

You can give us at Miratec Systems a call. My number is 800-336-1224 ext: 33. We are using a new PureColor color management system that our customers have really appreciated. You can see our work (like Holiday Inn's, Red Lobster, Pizza Hut, etc..) on our website at www.miratecsystems.com

Chris

ChicagoGraphics

You can give us at Miratec Systems a call. My number is 800-336-1224 ext: 33. We are using a new PureColor color management system that our customers have really appreciated. You can see our work (like Holiday Inn's, Red Lobster, Pizza Hut, etc..) on our website at www.miratecsystems.com

Chris

You need to become a Merchant Member first before you can start offering any of your services. :Welcome: to :signs101: