• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10.5 paneling prints

Intense01

I can't figure out how to separate panels so they fit on the vinyl. I have 6 panels to print, 2 are really thin (10 inch) and 4 are 28" W. In Flexi it won't allow me to print the 10" panel next to the 28" panel with an overlap of an inch on each one. Instead it is showing that I need to print them each individual instead of next to each other.

Does anyone know a work around for this? If I am not being clear about the issue I apologize.

Thank you for the help in advance...

thewvsignguy

This may not be the correct answer but maybe try the nesting feature?

Also if you are in the panel tab of PM, you can right click on one or more of the panels so it does not print (it will gray out). Depending on how wide your media is set your number of copies and go for it. Just be very careful to remember the sizes in PM or make sure the job is completed before you close PM so it does not mess up your panel sizes.

Intense01

Thanks for getting back to me. I think I figured it out. I Rip'd it first and then went back, checked the "nest" feature and now it seems like it should print correctly. I was in the Rip/Print box and it wouldn't let me separate them.

Thank you again for your help.