• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10.5 Vs Flexi Cloud

lbpalm

Any opinions as to flexi 10.5 vs flexi cloud?
My contract on cloud is up for renewal and I am just wondering if it is really that much better.
- 10.5 actually seems to run faster, besides which I do not really use any of the cloud features.
.. Anyone got an opinion about cloud vs 10.5?
Thanks in advance.

jayhawksigns

We personally, will not go Cloud. I would rather pay the large upfront fee and be able to continue using the software, in its current state, as long as it functions for my needs. My $.02.

lbpalm

I suspect that my cloud files will not be compatible with 10.5.
- Any experience there?
thx.

bannertime

Just upgrade your 10.5 to the Sign&Print or whatever comparable version you have. You pay an upgrade price. The older files will still work. Heck, I've even opened some 6.0fs files before. I don't use any of the cloud features. The art approval tool was ok, but went back to what I was doing prior. I rarely have issues with this version. Very rarely something will glitch, but it then prompts to save before crashing. I auto save every 15 minutes anyway.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Extend your subscription for a month or save down all your cloud files to V10 before it runs out.