• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 and PSB files

JAKES GARAGE

I thinking about up grading to Flexi 10 from 7.6 we are doing more large wraps projects (semi's) and I need to be able to print PSB files from photoshop. Will Flexi 10 run this type file ?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I just checked 8.6v2 - it will not open a psb image. No idea on version 10 but my first guess would be no, probably still not supported. Probably best to flatten an image that size and save it out as a tiff. That is what I have always done.

JAKES GARAGE

I always flatten the files and saved the last print job as a tiff it wouldn't open in 7.6 . I normally design the big layouts at 100% and between 80 to 100 dpi usually they are for motorsports and have a lot of detail with photo oriented shots, logos, etc. Any suggestions on how to get a really large file over without losing res. ?

Thanks ... JT

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I've not really used 7.6 in a couple of years but I have no problems opening massive files in 8.6v2. Then again - the computer it is on has 16GB of ram, dual quad core xeon processors, and is running 64 bit Windows 7.

You might be hitting some software or system limitations trying to deal with files that size.